Sena ESD100 Rev. B Class 135 Bluetooth Module DIP Package with Built-in Chip AntennaPart Number : ESD100B-DC ESD100B-DC
The Parani-ESD100 is a Bluetooth v2.0+EDR Class1 type Embedded Bluetooth serial module for RS232 cable replacement. The Parani-ESD100 is a compact size Bluetooth serial module with built-in chip antenna. It supports 100 meter of wireless transmit distance. The Parani-ESD100 also supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections.
· Output Interface UART, Bluetooth Specification
· Transmit Power - Max. 18dBm
· Receiving Sensitivity: -90dBm(0.1%BER)
· Compact size - 27.5 x 30.0 x 14.0 (mm)
1.08 x 1.18 x 0.55 (in)
· Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement.
· Supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections.
· Profile: Bluetooth Serial Port Profile.
· Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
· on-board chip antenna
· Firmware upgrade via windows-based software
· Working distance ( In an open field ): Nom. 100 meters
· Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
· No external drivers required.
- UART interface, 2.54mm Pin Header 2X6 (12pin)
- Serial UART speed up to 921.6kbps
- CTS/RTS flow control, DTR/DSR for loop-back & full transfer
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR Class1
- Level - 18 dBm
- Profile: Serial Port Profile
- Working distance: Nominal 100m
Max. Tx power
- 18 dBm
- -90 dBm
- ParaniWIN, ParaniWizard, Modem AT command set
- by ParaniUpdater
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply current:10mA – 60mA
- Operating temperature: -30˚C to 80˚C
- Storage temperature: -40˚C to 85˚C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
27.5 mm L (1.08 in )
30.0 mm W (1.18 in )
14.0 mm H (0.55 in )
- Weight: 6g
- FCC, CE, TELEC, KCC, Bluetooth SIG
- 1-year Limited Warranty
1 x Module
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.